The All State Jazz Choir is held every January during the Colorado Music Educators Association Clinic/Conference at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. Students will rehearse and stay at the Broadmoor and will be presenting in the Broadmoor Hall. Students must be in grade 11 or 12 and a member of their school’s curricular vocal music program if one exists. At the time of the audition and the All State Jazz Choir rehearsals and performances, students must be eligible under the rules of the Colorado High School Activities Association.
Jazz Choir: Important Dates (See Packet)
- Audition Submission (Recordings & Applications) Deadline: October 23rd, 2019 @ 7PM
- Monday, October 28th: Callback list released
- Callbacks at Smoky Hill HS: November 9th
- Notification of Acceptance: November 11th
- All Acceptance Materials Due: December 6th
- January 23-25, 2020- All State Jazz Concert (CMEA)