Hello All State Singers & Families!
Apparel for this year’s All State Choir is now for sale! Below are all the details:
- There are t-shirts, hoodies, and sweatpants available for purchase this year.
- You can add your choir to the back of hoodies & t-shirts (Mixed, Treble, or Tenor-Bass), or order a blank one! Please do not order “Director” apparel unless you are indeed the director 🙂
- Here is the link to order! The last day to order is 1/3/22. Don’t miss out! Note: this deadline has been extended to 1/7/22.
- All items will be at the All State Choir Event for pickup. (The order form says the address of the printer, but we will have it at our event!) After students pass their second audition they can head to our table and pick up their order! If your singer does not attend the event for any reason, please let your choir director know that you placed an order so they can pick up on their behalf.
- There will NOT be any apparel for sale at the event or after 1/7. Plan ahead for things like senior t-shirt blankets (our biggest request is purchasing a second shirt after the event to make these blankets!)
If you have any questions, please reach out to your director or Janay Bird (firstname.lastname@example.org). See you in January!